Rules & Regulations
Important Rules Of Discipline
- Special attention is given to ensure high standard of discipline in the school.
- Every student must possess a school calendar which should be brought to the school daily.
- Pupils must be punctual school.
- Absentees should bring their absence records signed by their parents/guardians the next day.
- Pupils should respect their teachers and school staff with due respect.
- Pupils should not leave the school premises during school hours without permission of the Principal.
- Irregular attendance, disrespect to the school staff, cheating of any kind or any conduct objectionable to the good tone of the school, are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a student.
- Any damage done to the school property will be made good by the pupil concerned.
- The class teacher will take care to see that books etc. are not lost but the class teacher will not be responsible for the loss.
- Wearing of costly ornaments will not he allowed in the school.
- A student caught stealing or using unfair means during examination will be expelled from the school.
- Newspaper, periodical etc. should not be brought to the school.
- Students are to converse in English in the School.
- Organising of picnic etc. and joining organisations without permission will not be allowed.
Important Notes to Parents & Guardians
- Parents & guardians are requested to co-operate with the school authority by seeing that their child/ward is regular, puanctual, neat and clean and diligent at his/her home task ans lessons.
- Parents/Guardians are requested not to meet teachers or their child/ward during school hours and to leave the school campus when the classes commence.
- The school welcomes suggestions but will not entertain arguments.
- The report card will be given periodically should be examined, retain at home for record.
- Parents are adviced to visit the school as often as possible to check on the child’s progress.